Monday, March 09, 2015

Reader Question: Should I Lower My Standards To Fit in With This New Dating Scene?

Question: I've been single for a while. I worked on my flaws, so I'm confident it's not me but I'm not having any luck with dating. Should I lower my standards just to fit in with this new dating scene?
-Lola


Honey, if anyone in this universe understands your struggle -it's me! 

I get it. Dating can be a nightmare, but I can assure you that if you really know who you are and want you want then lowering your standards will only do more harm than good. 

I answered a similar question a few months back when someone asked me, "Do good men even exist anymore?" I highly recommend that you check it out when you have a moment, but long story short - YES! Why settle for less when you can have the best? Remember, your friends are your soul mates and the men are for fun (until you're sure you've found the one). 

Once you learn to take the pressure out of this whole dating thing and just enjoy it, you'll be amazed at what may come your way

Good luck!
-xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com