Friday, April 11, 2014

The Chronicles of a Love Addict - A Collection Of Poems From a Love Junkie In The Amazon Store Now!

I received a much needed wake up call from a friend last week.

I was driving in the car with him gushing over how amazing it would be to reach all of the levels of success that I'm always dreaming about.

"Maybe you'll be the next Edgar Allan Poe," he said.

I appreciated the compliment. I would love for my work to live on longer than me.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Why would you appreciate being compared to a man that no one knew until he was dead," he asked.

He had made his point - LOUD & CLEAR.

I've been very patient, but the only thing that WAS holding me back was me.

Today only (04/11/14), go to my book store to get your copy of The Chronicles of a Love Addict - A Collection of Poems From a Love Junkie today


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com