Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Don't Mind Me - I'm Pretty Sure It's The Wine Talking...

During the day I'm so busy writing poems, blog posts, chapters for my novels, working, or doing one of the 59293747282 million tasks that I have to do as a mother, that sometimes I'm just too busy to realize just how lonely this journey can be.
It's not until I accomplish something major & realize that I have no one to really share it with or those moments when I want to give up and no one to encourage me that I realize being single isn't all that us single people make it out to be.
I realize I'm just being prepared for my something amazing,  but SHIT is he lost or something?  Can somebody help the brotha out and give him some directions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com