Home
ABOUT
BOOKS
MY CHARITY
Like Me On Facebook
Charge it to the Game
Press
Contact
ChasingABabyAndADream.Com
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Quest For Love - Poem
Got a little excited with my first video and decided to post it early!
Enjoy
Like, Comment, Share, and tell a friend to tell a friend!
Thank you !
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Search This Blog
Keaidy B Performs Live!
Popular Posts
#SetTheStandard 90 Day Challenge : Day 5
Those of you who follow me on snapchat (user name: keaidyb) know that I had a little difficulty in my walk yesterday . I keep it real wit...
RANT: Because I'm So Tired Of Boys Pretending To Be Men and Us Women Allowing It!
I'm finding through the few male friends that I still have that some men are now having a VERY hard time expressing their feelings. They...
Because All the Bad Girls Are Always Unapologetic
Now my faithful readers who still come to my page even when I didn't post last week or earlier this week can tell I've clearly been ...
Building your Business Dream while Running a Happy Home (Guest Post)
As president and founder of Smart Creative Mompreneu r , Charlotte Duzong helps busy mom entrepreneurs run their home and business effici...
Be Patient & Tough; Someday the Pain Will Be Useful To You
The problem with pain is that we need it in order to grow but once we experience it we stop growing. The fear of reliving heartbreak , ago...
Khloe B - Fashionista In The Making
As a child I wish I would have been granted a little more creative freedom. Knowing how it felt to not have that, I made the decision to all...
I'm Just A Dreamer Caught In The Middle of Make Believe and Reality
I JUST WANT TO WRITE! Books, poems, short stories, plays, scripts, songs, hell I'll even write recipes or clever messages on the ba...
Charge it to the Game - An Urban Fiction Novel Teaser
What good are dreams without any actions? You guys have been asking about my novel, and although I'm not ready for print yet I am ready ...
At Times Even the Most Independent Woman Just Wants a Good Man She Can Depend On.
I dream big, and even more importantly I work hard to achieve those visions that come to me so vividly. I'm not satisfied with just ge...
Never Let Someone Who Adds Very Little To A Relationship Control So Much Of It (Reader Question)
Reader Question: I've been seeing this guy for three years now and we don't seem to be anymore serious now then we were when we fi...
Instagram
.
Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com
0 comments:
Post a Comment