Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Since the Blind Insist on Being Led by the Blind..

I Love Love LOVEE my faithful readers I really do, but ya'll be killin me! I'm so serious when I tell ya'll I'm the last human on earth that should be trusted with giving relationship advice but my tumblr inbox is flooded with all kinds of questions. Seriously?  That's like the blind leading the blind. I dont know if you think I'm being funny, but I'm being serious this meme is my life right now. Either way, ya'll got questions & I got answers - Hope you're ready for them. Question I'm answering on tomorrow: "Why do women like you claim to want a good man and then friend zone us. Wtf is up with that?"

In the meantime you can ask your questions at your own risk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com