Wednesday, June 18, 2014

100th Blog Post & 1 Year Anniversary - Hard Work Pays Off!

WHOA!
Time sure does fly when you're having fun! I can't believe I hit the milestone already! 
It hasn't been an easy journey, but I needed this to help me grow.

I took a look back at some of my older posts when I first started blogging & I can't believe how much I've matured in only one year. I went from being a single mom (by choice), who was angry,and bitter, to a woman who cares too much about being happy to let anyone or anything hold me down & keep me there. 

When I first started this thing, I was scared at what I was going to do when I ran out of material. Well a year later, I'm finally performing my poetry, I've published one book, and have a ton of projects that I just can't wait to show the rest of the world. 

The most important thing that my faithful readers have taught me through this journey? Never stop working because you don't know who you're inspiring. Thank you all so much for your reader questions, purchasing my book, your inspirational messages, comments, and words of encouragement. It's amazing getting a question from a woman in a country I've never heard of asking me something that she would only have learned about through my book! THANK YOU!

Thank you all so much for believing in me in times when I didn't even believe in myself. I promise I won't let ya'll down!

Moral of the Story: Creativity is like a muscle. If you work on it constantly you will have no choice but to grow. You'll never run out of material as long as you continue to push yourself & think outside of the box. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com