Monday, September 01, 2014

Real Women Hu$tle Hard For Their Own #Boss


Ugh! I feel terrible because I’ve been neglecting my first love, but I love my faithful readers who continue to come and go through old posts even when I haven’t updated anything recently. I swear I love you guys more than you’ll ever be able to understand!
I’ve been so busy lining everything up for the Charge It to the Game Release/Book Signing, going through these amazing submissions for this poetry contest, helping my authors jump start their career, and doing interviews all while being a mommy, I haven’t had time to update you guys on anything!
My love life is still dead. I’ve gone out on a few dates, but I just haven’t had much luck finding what I need. Khloe is super excited about her role in my company as the Creative Director of the Children’s department (even though she insists she is determined to take my position- which only solidifies to me how awesome my kid is.)
I had my official shoot for the cover shot with the amazingly talented Alexandra Ortiz. (Yo! Not only is this queen beautiful, but her voice though! Make sure you click on that link to keep up with her and all of the great things that are going to be in store for her.) The shots were taken by the super talented Fernando Tenorio. It was so amazing to work with two individuals who seemed to know exactly what image I was seeing in my head to get this done. I was worried at first about not having a cover shot for the book, and now I’m worried about which photo I’m going to select for the cover shot. It’s an amazing feeling!




Everything is finally starting to come together, but make sure you continue to check the Events tab so you stay in the loop for everything about the release. I promise that you won’t want to miss this!
Also, if you haven’t already submitted your submission for the spoken word contest make sure you get that in. You’re definitely going to want to be a part of this HEAT that I’m already seeing! BTW for those of you that have already submitted, I’m not sure why IG shut down our hashtag #MyVoiceIsMyWeapon, but I’ll think of something new real soon and once I do ya’ll will of course be the first to know.
Again, I just want to say a huge thank you to each and every one of my readers for your kind words of encouragement, your compliments about my projects, your support by sharing and motivating others to do the same. I’ll love you guys forever for your kindness. 

xoxo 

Btw, HUGE shout out to my other female CEOs, Bosses, and entrepreneurs that do this and make it look easy! Make sure to rep your hard work and your company below!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com