Friday, September 05, 2014

"It's The Possibility of Having A Dream Come True That Makes Life Interesting."

If you've followed my process, then I'm sure you'll remember the fear I expressed before my very first live performance. The feeling afterwards though was enough to get me to finally start moving my feet.

I would have never expected the growth I would have seen in myself in just six months if it wasn't for me finally taking my good friend's advice. At first she understood my fears that were preventing me from sharing the deepest parts of myself with strangers. After about two months of me feeding her excuses, she finally told me to get my life together and that she was going to put my name on the list. I would have never known if I didn't take that leap that my fears were the ones holding me back from a woman who was capable of performing like this.



If you have never given the world the gift of the beautiful words that flow with you, then I promise you that you'll want to hit up Orange Is Media. If it wasn't for the comfort I found in watching other people give that work and the supportive crowd, I don't know where I would have been. If you're in the Orlando area, then make sure you connect with him to be a part of the next show!

"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of it's dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity." - The Alchemist 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com