Monday, March 17, 2014

Replace The Fear Of the Unknown With Curiosity

When I was a child, if you would have asked me what I wanted to be I would have told you an actress.
I loved it so much that I acted in plays and I took classes. 
If you would have asked me what I enjoyed doing, I would have told you that I love to read and write. 
I loved it so much that I wrote for the school morning show and newspaper, I entered my writings into contests, and I started a diary with my poems and thoughts.
But somewhere in life I allowed my fears to be greater than my passions, and I stayed stuck there for 10 years.
If there was ever a relationship that I regretted, it would be that one.


If you follow my personal blog on tumblr you've seen this post, & if not then SWYD and follow me & check out some of the stuff too personal to share here. 
Also, if you're in the Orlando area, I will be at Draft Orlando on 3/18. Doors open at 8 & if you plan to attend just let me know so that I can place you on the list for reduced entry!
Come & support me as I officially break up my fear of sharing my poetry live as I perform for the first time.
See you there! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com