Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Because "A Non-Writing Writer Is A Monster Courting Insanity"

Are you a poet, author, or blogger?

Are you self motivated?

Are you goal oriented?

Are you trying to get your work published?

If so, my name is Keaidy Bennett, and I HAVE to meet you!

From time to time I get questions in my inbox on more than just dating advice. I've received quite a few letters from some of you wondering if I was accepting any requests for writers, and while I wasn't before I AM NOW!

I have a bunch of projects going on right now and I'm looking forward to getting some of my talented, faithful readers involved.

FOR MY BLOGGERS

Now ya'll know how I do things here - I keep it real and honest. I don't sugar coat what I have to say for anyone ( like my BFF likes to say, "I'm blunt because God rolled me that way #oww). If you're trying to be a guest writer who periodically comes to drop some sweet lovin' or if you're looking to be a part of the team, we have to give the readers what keeps them coming back - THE TRUTH. Stay true to you and give it to them straight with no chaser.

So to determine who I want to allow to write for the blog, I want you to answer the following question:
"I've been seeing this guy semi-exclusively for over a year. The other night (while he was drunk) he boldly admitted that I deserved better than him. (BTW it's weird because he's not much of an emotional person so he rarely talks about his feelings.)
What does he mean by that, and what should I do now?"

The best answer will be featured on the blog (with links to your social media and blog of course), and will be able to write another post of their choice to be featured on here also!

Interested? Submit your work here

FOR MY AUTHORS

Now for my fellow authors: I have another book I will be releasing at the very end of the year and I want YOU to be a part of it. 

Without giving away too much info I will say this: it's a collection of short stories and I'm in need of ONE more great one to add to the collection. It must have a MAXIMUM word count of 20K words.

What's the topic you ask? Well darlin', it's about STRONG women who get very weak over sex. That's right, I need a short story full of juicy, erotic fantasies and details. While I LOVE detailed sex scenes (since I'm celibate I live vicariously through them), I still need a GREAT story. The deadline to submit your BEST short story is November 15th by 11:59 PM EST.

Interested? Submit your work here

FOR MY POETS

Of course I couldn't forget about my fellow poets! Don't forget that the poetry contest is still going down. While I've received some AWESOME submissions, I'm still missing yours, so get it in today!

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY WRITING xoxo 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com