Friday, September 26, 2014

"Procrastination Is Opportunities Assassin"

If there is anything I know I'm great at, it's being an amazing procrastinator. I once took a four hour driving class that I had to take 4 and half hours before it's due date. I've always written my BEST research papers hours before it was due, but as I grow older I can't handle all of that pressure anymore.

With the advice of a good friend, I've instead learned to create my own chaos by creating mini deadlines that help me to get things done well before the actual due date.

With that being said, the book is completely formatted weeks before it should be (YAH me!), and I'm so anxious to finally have the chance to show what I've been working so diligently on.

If you CLICK HERE and join the mailing list I will be sending you another sneak peak to the upcoming novel Charge It to the Game before it's October 31st release!

Also, you can add yourself to my Charge It to the Game Event on my Facebook page to stay up-to-date with everything leading up to the release!

Moral of the Story: I've learned one of the deadliest terms in the English language is, "It's always been done this way." The only way to greatness is to be able to accept change and continue to improve yourself! #BeGreat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com