Monday, December 16, 2013

RANT: Because I'm So Tired Of Boys Pretending To Be Men and Us Women Allowing It!

I'm finding through the few male friends that I still have that some men are now having a VERY hard time expressing their feelings. They are seriously being incredibly difficult to being open and honest in what they feel and even what they want.

What I find the most humorous about this is that they seem to still enjoy someone else opening up and expressing their feelings. WTF?!? What happened to the good old days when chivalry still existed? You know: flowers for no reason, a cute card just because, or a small gift because he could, what the hell happened to those loving and affectionate MEN?

As women, it seems that we have severely lowered our standards on what we are willing to accept and what we deserve and in exchange we give our undying love to BOYS who simply fill space in our lives just pretending to be men.

REAL MEN have never had a problem in showing their love and dedication to their women, and they always have hadbig enough balls to profess it!

MORAL OF THE STORY:Jesus had NO problem showing and professing his love for us, so if the "man" in your life can't afford to do it then maybe it's time to re-organize and re-prioritize your relationships!

2 comments:

  1. OMG keaidy me and my mom were just talking about this. What is up with todays men I dont remember the last I didnt have to bitch to be romanced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. sorry for the late response, but I'm having a little series about this on the blog coming up soon.

      It's amazing how men don't want to hear bitching, but they don't want to do anything to prevent it..smh

      Delete

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com