Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Change - Simple Word With A Difficult Meaning

Beauties!

Whoa! Life in my household has been pretty hectic,  but BAY-BAE life is FINALLY starting to look up for me and my KoKo.

It seems like the moment I got rid of the negative energy with me  and my child's father everything around me became more positive than I could have ever imagined. 

I started my new job and passed my state exam for my license,  my book is more than halfway finished,  and I've met some truly amazing people and organizations that are helping me take my dreams to the next level! These changes for me will bring some changes to the blog you know and love today.

In the coming months you will see the hard work my creative team has been putting in for my updated blog template and logo! Finally,  you'll begin seeing more crafts, tips/tricks,  DIY projects,  and fun  experiments for you and the little ones; every Wednesday you will find my "Moral of the Story" for #WordsOfWisdomWednesdays ( #WOWW).

Moral of the Story: All change begins with you,  so be the change you want to see more of.  If you want more positivity in your life than seperate yourself from drama and those who bring it.  If you want more love then give more love to those around you.  You attract what you give out. Treat others exactly like you want to be treated and expect nothing short of your standards from those around you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com