Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Christmas Miracle♥

Monday I felt 100% like the grinch, but on Christmas morning I feel completely different!

My family usually does our huge celebration on Christmas Eve. Last night while getting my doll and I dolled up we threw on some holiday tunes, and while waiting for the festivities to begin we watched a tiny "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" marathon.  It's crazy how something so little could have done so much for me.

I'll still be spending Christmas alone, but at least I had an amazing night with food, fun, gifts, family, and traditions which is more than some people will experience at all this holiday season.

Moral Of the Story: Be thankful for what you have. I don't get to spend my Christmas like I would like to, but I have everything I need and more. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in wanting more than we have that we forget that right now someone is praying for what we are taking for granted.

Merry Christmas Beauties♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com