Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Started Not To Give A F*ck & Stop Fearing the Consequence

Beauties!

So I've taken the advice of a few of my faithful readers and the advice of a few of my fellow bloggers, and I've decided to make some changes (once again!)

It's not going to change the quality of the content being delivered, but you will notice another design change and name change as I think this name goes better with the direction I see everything going in.

YSFMAMA.COM was cool. I needed it. It got me started and gave me the push I needed to really get going in chasing my dreams. In an effort to build that brand though, I didn't stay true to myself. I found myself holding back with a lot of things I wanted to say or do in an effort to solidify the brand I desperately wanted to build. From the feedback I've gotten, it seems that most of you really like it when I'm just 100% me. I get more responses, feedback, and shares when I rant and rave without censoring myself, or when I open up to really let you get inside my thoughts and feelings. With that being said, I introduce to you now: ChasingABabyAndADream.Com! In the mean time, you can still reach the blog by using the old URL (YSFMAMA.COM) or for short you can use (CABAAD.COM)

I appreciate your patience and understanding while I get everything situated, and I promise you won't be disappointed!

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com