Sunday, August 17, 2014

* A Message to All of My Readers *

Before I start anything, I want to sincerely thank each and every one of you from the very bottom of my heart! Last week, I didn't post anything except for my post on Monday, and thanks to you guys who have kept me so busy in response to that post! Not only did I hit record views that day (and the whole week afterwards), you guys also reached out to me to personally be a part of some really great discussions and debates that you guys had going on. I honestly was so honored to be a part of something so much bigger than me, and I'm glad that even my young readers of different ethnic backgrounds were all able to come together to help show our support even if it's only debating on a public forum offering insight to others who thought completely different than we did. THANKS AGAIN!

I was completely surprised and motivated by all of the different views that were brought up that I couldn't keep all of that energy to myself and I started writing a great poem that I can't wait to finish and record for you guys. With the support from all of you and those who were interested in finding out a way to help with the cause, I'm currently talking with a few black business owners who are eager to start a contest to keep everyone talking about this! I PROMISE you that you won't want to miss out on this! CLICK HERE TO SEE CONTEST INFORMATION AND PRIZES!

If you want more information about how you can be a sponsor, then please contact me directly (and put 'Sponsor' in the subject line).

Thanks again  :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com