Saturday, October 31, 2015

#SetTheStandard 90 Day Challenge : Day 6

Surprisingly, yesterday was much easier than expected. I think this fear of having to do 110 squats in one day again because of careless thinking is really helping me keep my thoughts where they belong. (I'm in no way perfect. As a matter of fact, I had to do 40 squats yesterday.)
Comment below to let me know how you guys did yesterday

Day 6

 Psalms 55:22 says, " Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken."
Yesterday was a trying day, so instead of venting to just anyone - cast it all on the Lord. Write out a letter of the day you had yesterday and read it out loud for him. Trust that he has you and that he cares about everything you care about.
After you've done that, make sure that you continue on with everything we've been doing. Keep your faith in God and in what you wrote on day 1. If you're thoughts veer off even for a moment, drop into squats.

Let's get it ladies. You got this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com