Saturday, July 13, 2013

Reader Vent! @itsmejessica428 (on IG)

I know I'm not the only woman in the world who is sick of our daily struggles as young single mothers. The first post for #sosicksaturday is from my new follower (who does like your pictures so you make sure you follow her btw!) who was BOLD enough to make her post known and public! This will be a weekly thing so make sure you get your submission to ysfmama@gmail.com. Make sure to include your name, picture, twitter/IG/or Facebook name, and any picture you wanted submitted with your article!
 
**********


We knew each other since middle school and dated officially for six months. When I got pregnant his first response was "Are you getting an abortion?" When I responded "No" he asked if he could sign over his rights. He told all of our mutual friends that he didn't know if my baby was his, so he never came to a single doctors appointment and he changed his number the week before he was born. He has another daughter (one year older that my son) and he's father of the year to her, meanwhile, no one in his family knew I was pregnant or even had a baby; I had to break the news a month after he was born. I took him to court for child support because he needed that DNA test. He didn't meet my son until he was 11 months old! He missed his first birthday and when he did show up a week later he didn't even have a gift! He's seen my son 4 times and my son is now 2; we have not seen him in a year. He claims I took him away and changed my number and I did, but I have facebook, Instagram, and an email that he knows so I'm always just a message away.
All the while, he went back to his first baby momma and plays father of the year and never asks or sees his son. Apparently the $120 he has to pay me is more than enough to cover his absence. SCUMBAG!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com