Wednesday, January 01, 2014

New Year - New Me! If You Don't Like It You Can....















New Year & NEW ME! If you don't like it you can:
Kiss My Ass

Suck my (whatever word you see fit goes here)

My timeline on IG and FB has been filled with so many dreading to hear the "New Year, New Me Bullshit". What's really crazy to me is how so many are quick to point out those who have said it haven't changed, but my question to those who 'know' that is: how the hell do you know what battles are going on with someone else?

At the end of 2012 I said those most dreaded lines, and to those who didn't struggle with me on a daily basis I might look like I'm still there, but I made my dreams of changes in 2013 a reality for me! 

I found a much better job, my strength, my spirituality, and my purpose. 2013 despite its many ups and downs was a great  year for me. 

I already have several changes lined up for 2014, and while many of them are tangible the ones I am really looking forward to are not (we'll go into detail about all that later).

In the lessons I learned in 2013, I realized that in order to conquer my dreams I am first going to have to conquer myself. At the end of the day, it won't matter how much money I make or books I sell if I lose myself in the the process. 

So I openly mean it when I say: 2014 is going to be my year because in it I will evolve, yet again, to a NEW & IMPROVED ME! #DontBelieveMeJustWatch

Moral Of the Story: This year surround yourself with dreamers and achievers, but most importantly those who believe in you when you don't believe in yourself. It doesn't have to be massive changes or changes that others can physically see, but do something every day this year that your future self will thank you for.

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com