Friday, June 27, 2014

Work Hard - Stay Humble

Life has been really crazy for me lately which is why I haven't been able to answer some of the questions that you guys have been asking me in my tumblr inbox, but I promise to get to them ASAP! Ya'll know I keep it 1000 with you, but a lot of foolishness going on. I'm still trying to process it all which is why I haven't really talked about it yet, but it's coming.

In the mean time, I'm literally at the bottom but the good thing about that is that the only place to go from here is up!

Anyway, last night was MAD REAL! I was super excited about my first feature performance & it went amazing.

My favorite part was when a woman came up to me & told me thank you for "The Chronicles of a Love Addict - A Collection of Poems from a Love Junkie." It was such a humbling experience for me. I write because it's therapeutic. I write because it's my passion. It's just such a beautiful thing when it's received that way.

I really just want to take the time & tell each and every one of you THANK YOU!

Thanks for sharing, liking, commenting, sending me your questions, and e-mails. Thank you for reading & encouraging others to do the same as well. I will forever be grateful to you in ways that you will never understand!

I'm on my way to the place that God has specifically for me and you guys are helping to make the journey so enjoyable!

I love you more than you'll ever understand.

-Keaidy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com