Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What's the Hardest Part About Dating You? (Reader Question)


As you guys saw on Monday’s Post, I haven’t had access to my phone so I haven’t had access to all of your questions or sweet emails (insert super sad face here), sooooo this reader question actually came from a curious and super good looking man in my text message inbox.

“What is the most difficult thing about dating you?”

Well, let me start this off by asking my own question. Have you read through my blog at all? If you go through just a handful of my posts you will see that Latina attitude that’s embedded in my DNA rear its ugly head a lot. On top of that, I’m incredibly stubborn and the worst at communicating. Why can’t you just read my mind and know what I mean or what I want from you? Ugh.
Being an Aquarius my need for my own space and independence drives most men insane since it’s often needed at the most random times. My love for people in general causes insecure men to mistake my friendliness or sincere curiosity about others as flirting and my need for some sort of privacy in certain areas of my life appear to be sneaky.
I swear I’m not any of those things my exes would probably tell you I am (unless they tell you I’m crazy). I’m just weird, unique, and happen to like things my way.
Regardless,  if a man can look past that and the fact that he’ll come after God, my baby, and my business (And in that order *Mama Dee Voice*) then he’ll have found himself a loving, ambitious, God fearing, and loyal woman (the only hard part is that the craziness never goes away).


That was actually a really good question. So good that I want you guys to answer it. What’s the hardest part about dating you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 ChasingABabyAndADream.Com